We make web applications.
Also Facebook apps and mobile web apps, when that makes sense. We prefer to use Ruby on Rails to do this work, but we have expertise in other approaches as well. We are also very experienced with API integrations — everything from Amazon to YouTube, including custom data streams. Not only that, but we can hit the ground running with your existing project or provide planning and strategic consulting to test the strength of your latest idea. We’ll optimize, build, implement, or audit. We can counsel, support, lead, manage, design and execute.
We love the internet, and we know how to use it.
Read about one of our projects: ShopTab: a Facebook storefront and shopping cart app Want more evidence? Learn more about the Notch8 team
Our developers have extensive experience in a variety of platforms and languages and work hard to stay on top of the latest advances. We pride ourselves on our ability to produce elegant and reliable software solutions.
- Ruby on Rails
- Custom Apps: Facebook, desktop and mobile web
- API Integrations: Social, e-commerce and proprietary
- Custom Databases: Design, creation and maintenance
Our strategic approach is based on a comprehensive understanding of the vast opportunities the internet provides with a healthy dose of data-driven decision making.
- Product Design: Feature definition, usability testing
- Marketing Strategy: Social, paid, and content strategies
- Branding: Competitive research, voice guidelines
- Business Development: Partnership opportunities, revenue growth, analytics